From Wade Tibke -
-----------------------
I live on 18th Ave S. just south of college. In the middle of the day (this Monday)... three dark complected males in their late teens/early 20s kicked down my front door in broad daylight. One of them stood watch out front while the other two broke down the dead bolted door and proceeded to look through drawers etc. Fortunately three neighbors heard them kick open the door (again the front door at noon)... and called the cops. The cops arrived shortly thereafter. The intruders had been scared off by the neighbors coming out... and as far as I can tell basically only took change. It's amazing how bold they must feel to attempt this. The one on lookout took off very quickly after they busted the door... and the other two ran out the back. I did not speak to the cops (they were gone when I arrived).. but apparently they told one of the neighbors they may have caught one of them. One neighbor actually spoke to the guy on outlook. He told the neighbor that he was looking for his pit bull.
People need to look out for any suspicious activity and call 911 immediately. These people obviously look out of place in the neighborhood.
Thanks,
Wade
------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment