Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Beacon Hill rooster?

Hi neighbors,

I was wondering if anyone knows who owns the rooster in our neighborhood. Most days for the last few months it has awakened me around 5 a.m. with its crowing, and I know it has disturbed some of my other neighbors as well. I live on 21st and Waite, and I have seen the rooster as I bike to work on the corner of 20th and Bayview. Has the rooster noise been a problem for anyone else? Does anyone know who is keeping it? I would like to contact the owner; maybe they don't realize how loud it is.

thanks and happy holidays,

Maria

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that rooster is the neighborhood rooster. he is actually homeless. there are several of us that feed him. We live on 20th and we all adore him.

Beacon Crime Watch said...

I know he is a loud little guy. We are working on a solution for him. Stay tuned! Thanks for your patience - on of the Rooster lovers on 20th.

Anonymous said...

FYI...We are allowed one fowl per person per household within the citylimits...I really am thinking about a hen to maybe quiet him down some. Thanks